I know. I know. It’s halfway through June. I’m always late to the party. Love to make an entrance ya’ know?! These are the things I’ve been LOVING during May. I made a video for you about all this too. I’ve pasted it at the bottom of this blog post for ya’.
This month’s favourites are a bit of a mish mash of things. That picture doesn’t really do any of the products much justice as it kinda looks like a random selection of stuff I’ve just picked up off the bedroom floor.
BUT. Each and every one of those products is totally awesome!
1. Bourjois 3D Effect lipgloss – perfect, non-sticky lipgloss. And the colour is apparently ‘bang-on-trend’ … fashionable for once in my life! £7.69 from Boots
2. Pilot Frixion Ball pen – slightly random but so fitting as I am a Stationery addict and the fact that this pen rubs out is just PURE.GENIUS to me – £ 3.49 from Pilot Pen
3. Tresemme Intense Repair Dry Shampoo – little bit in LOVE with this! My hair is super oily and this just refreshes it, gives it volume and lasts all day long. Love Love Love.
4. Toni & Guy Shine Gloss Serum – another Hair FAVE! Perfect for smoothing through your hair after straightening it, no fly-aways and it smells gorgeous too! Around £5.25 from Boots.
5. Sip & Snack Cup – Self explanatory, water cup with a twistie bottom for snacks.. check out my video below to see how it works. Available from the Original Factory Shop for £1.50 (not online)
6. Soap & Glory Butter Yourself – Oh the Smell is just fruit punch in a tub! Beautiful, luxurious body butter that screams summer – rrp. £10.50 from Boots, Superdrug or online
7. Asda Rose Gold Flip Flops – perfect with everything… so comfy, I buy these every year and they last the whole summer. Pretty and awesome.
I video’ed this whole lot for you too. Press Play and say Hi!
What are your current favourites? Let me know in the comments!